Go Swimming, or Spend the Day Lounging!
GMCC Chicken Wings
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Salads and Wraps
Caesar ($8), Garden ($8) and Central Park ($9) Salads are Always Available
Add Chicken, Shrimp or Salmon to any salad—$4
Sandwiches and Small Plates
~ We Proudly Offer Hand Cut French Fries and Sweet Potato Fries ~
All lunches except salads get choice of Fries, Sweet Fries, Onion Rings, Cottage Cheese, Fruit, Soup or Salad
Burgers and Other Offerings
~ We proudly serve 100% Angus Burger ~
Gluten-free buns available
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 16 years of age. Children age 10 to 13 may be at the pool unaccompanied if they are able to pass a swim test determined by the lifeguards, otherwise, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 16 years of age. The swim test must be able to be demonstrated on demand of the lifeguards. Children who pass the test will be awarded a colored wristband that must be worn at all times. Should the original band be lost, a replacement will be provided for a $3.00 fee.
- The lifeguards on duty are in charged and have complete responsibility for enforcing pool rules. They have the authority to suspend pool privileges or to expel, at their discretion, any person whose conduct is discourteous or jeopardizes the safety and enjoyment of others. Parents are requested to review pool rules with their children and remind them that the lifeguard’s instructions must be obeyed. Swim instructors/lifeguards have final say in placement of children in swim lessons.
- Members must register their pool guests at the snack shack located on the pool patio. Daily fees for guests are $4.00 per person. There is a limit of three (3) guests per day per member family. Members Must Be Present with swimming Guests.
- Shorts, cutoffs, tank tops and similar attire are not allowed in the pool. Proper attire is a swimming suit.
- Absolutely no diving.
- Absolutely no running on pool deck.
- Equipment and floating devices will be left to the discretion of the lifeguards and must be checked with him/her before using.
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool area. Suntan oils must be in plastic or metal containers
- Bandages will not be allowed in the pool.
- Absolutely no smoking in the pool area.
- Receptacles are provided for waste paper and other trash. Members are responsible for disposing of their own trash.
- No swimming attire will be allowed in the clubhouse or in the golf locker room areas. The snack shack and pool locker rooms are available to meet, eat food, shower and change.
- Food from the snack shack must be consumed at the tables around the pool area and not within 4 feet of the pool.
- Additional posted rules also apply. These are located on the pool fence and pool entrance.