Go Swimming, or Spend the Day Lounging!
Salads and Wraps
Chopped romaine, ham, cheese, black red onion, tomato and avocado with your choice of dressing
Crispy iceberg lettuce, bacon bits, grape tomatoes, red onions, and chunky bleu dressing
TURKEY AVOCADO WRAP
Chopped romaine, shaved turkey, avocado, bacon, and tomatoes with your choice of dressing
BUFFALO OR CAESAR CHICKEN WRAP
Bacon, greens, avocado, buffalo sauce and tomatoes, or a classic Caesar with grilled or crispy chicken and your choice of side
Caesar ($8), Garden ($8) and Central Park ($9) Salads are Always Available
Add Chicken, Shrimp or Salmon to any salad—$4
Sandwiches and Small Plates
~ We Proudly Offer Hand Cut French Fries and Sweet Potato Fries ~
All lunches except salads get choice of Fries, Sweet Fries, Onion Rings, Cottage Cheese, Fruit, Soup or Salad
Shaved Stone Ranch wagyu, sautéed peppers and onions, GMCC Philly sauce and swiss cheese on a toasted hoagie
Stone Ranch wagyu pastrami, sauerkraut and swiss cheese with our house Thousand Island piled high on toasted rye
Double-decker ham, turkey, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato with mayonnaise
Shaved Stone Ranch wagyu, toasted hoagie roll, caramelized onions, swiss cheese, and warm jus for dipping
Grilled, pickled cabbage and your choice of Baja style steak carnitas or chicken piled high in freshly fried flour tortillas and topped with house Baja sauce and fresh cilantro
Burgers and Other Offerings
~ We proudly serve 100% Montana Stone Ranch Wagyu and grind our burgers in house ~
Gluten-free buns available
BUILD YOUR OWN BURGER OR CHICKEN SANDWICH
Our house burger topped with smoked cheddar and our Jack Daniels and bacon caramel sauce
FRIED CHICKEN SANDWICH
6 oz chicken breast beer-battered and deep fried served with a heaping portion of house slaw and chipotle mayo
Hearty Beymeat brand veggie burger. Loaded with iron and protein. *Gluten and soy free*
1/4 lb wagyu hot dog with a side of house mustard
Upgrade your dog to a juicy smoked jalapeno cheddar sausage for just a dollar more
Crispy fried chicken tenders with a side of ranch
Glazed in our signature hot and sweet chili bbq sauce
GMCC Chicken Wings
A full dozen of our new style dry rub wings now available in BBQ, hot, buffalo, mango-habanero, Bloody Mary, and Thai with more flavors in the works. Also available with tradition bbq or buffalo sauce.
6 tiger shrimp butterflied, marinated in our house coconut mix, hand breaded in coconut flakes and panko, and deep-fried. Served with tequila lime sauce.
Buffalo – Our house chips topped with blue cheese, bacon, tomato, green onion and buffalo sauce
Traditional – Loaded with shredded cheese, tomato, onion, olives, jalapenos, and our house queso
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
A heaping helping of our house made spinach-artichoke dip served with grilled pita bread
Comes with choice of side, drink, and small sundae
- Hot Dog
- Corn Dog
- Mac n Cheese
- Chicken Tenders
- PB & J Sandwich
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 16 years of age. Children age 10 to 13 may be at the pool unaccompanied if they are able to pass a swim test determined by the lifeguards, otherwise, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 16 years of age. The swim test must be able to be demonstrated on demand of the lifeguards. Children who pass the test will be awarded a colored wristband that must be worn at all times. Should the original band be lost, a replacement will be provided for a $3.00 fee.
- The lifeguards on duty are in charged and have complete responsibility for enforcing pool rules. They have the authority to suspend pool privileges or to expel, at their discretion, any person whose conduct is discourteous or jeopardizes the safety and enjoyment of others. Parents are requested to review pool rules with their children and remind them that the lifeguard’s instructions must be obeyed. Swim instructors/lifeguards have final say in placement of children in swim lessons.
- Members must register their pool guests at the snack shack located on the pool patio. Daily fees for guests are $4.00 per person. There is a limit of three (3) guests per day per member family. Members Must Be Present with swimming Guests.
- Shorts, cutoffs, tank tops and similar attire are not allowed in the pool. Proper attire is a swimming suit.
- Absolutely no diving.
- Absolutely no running on pool deck.
- Equipment and floating devices will be left to the discretion of the lifeguards and must be checked with him/her before using.
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool area. Suntan oils must be in plastic or metal containers
- Bandages will not be allowed in the pool.
- Absolutely no smoking in the pool area.
- Receptacles are provided for waste paper and other trash. Members are responsible for disposing of their own trash.
- No swimming attire will be allowed in the clubhouse or in the golf locker room areas. The snack shack and pool locker rooms are available to meet, eat food, shower and change.
- Food from the snack shack must be consumed at the tables around the pool area and not within 4 feet of the pool.
- Additional posted rules also apply. These are located on the pool fence and pool entrance.